Who doesn’t know coffee drinks? Yes, this drink is loved by many Indonesians because of its unique taste. The coffee itself is taken from the seeds and then dried and processed through several stages until finally, it becomes a coffee drink. Coffee beans have an extraordinary advantage when they are made into coffee drinks.
What People Say About Coffee
Apart from providing enjoyment, it also provides several great benefits for the body, namely to increase stamina. This drink is suitable to be enjoyed during cold weather or enjoyed at night. Many people enjoy coffee when staying up late at night. Because drinking coffee will make you lose your drowsiness. Coffee can be used as a friend to stay up late at night. Likewise, how to make good coffee is very easy. Many people already know. Various Ways Of Make Coffee.
Coffee Drinking Place
Currently, many provide coffee drinks in various places, both in shops, cafes, and other places. Coffee is served with many choices ranging from low prices to expensive ones. This is because the equipment used to make coffee has a different quality. However, making coffee at home can be done easily and can produce delicious and delicious coffee. All that requires steps to make coffee properly.
Steps to Make Coffee
How to make good coffee can indeed be done in simple ways too. Before discussing further coffee making, it would be nice to know the benefits of coffee. It turns out that coffee is good enough for health. Because coffee has properties that are good enough for the body. Research shows that people who regularly consume coffee every day will be more difficult to develop several diseases than those who do not consume coffee. Various Ways Of Make Coffee.
Read too: How to Make Special Black Coffee
Benefits of Drinking Coffee
Here are some of the health benefits of drinking coffee that you need to know, Various Ways Of Make Coffee:
1. Coffee can increase energy and make the brain smarter
By drinking coffee, it can reduce fatigue so that it can increase stamina or energy. This is because coffee contains a stimulant called caffeine. If drunk it can affect how the brain works and produce a stimulating effect. So that it can increase energy levels, awareness, mood, and brain function.
2. Coffee can help burn fat
You should know that almost all fat burning supplements that have been sold commercially contain caffeine. Because caffeine is one of the few natural substances that has been shown to help burn fat. Several studies have shown that caffeine can increase metabolic processes by 3.5 -11%. Other studies have shown that caffeine can increase fat burning by up to 10% in people who are obese and in people who are not obese by 29%. However, this effect may diminish for people who have been drinking coffee for a long time.
3. Caffeine can improve physical performance drastically
Apart from helping burn fat, it turns out that caffeine can also increase adrenaline levels in the blood. So that it can make the body ready for intense use. Caffeine can also make fat cells (fat cells) so that they can destroy body fat which is then released in the blood as energy. Because this effect is not surprising that caffeine can increase physical performance by 11-12%.
Coffee is full of nutrients. Coffee is not just water that has a black color. But also a lot of nutrients from coffee beans that carry over to become coffee to drink. Various Ways Of Make Coffee.
Read too: Complete Guide to Cold Brew Coffee
4. A glass of coffee contains a lot of nutrients.
* Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA.
* Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA
* Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
* Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
RDA stands for language (Recommended Dietary Allowance), which is an estimate of the number of nutrients (or calories) per day needed to maintain a healthy body. Even though it seems insignificant, many people have drunk more than 1 cup of coffee every day. If you drink 3-4 cups of coffee per day, the nutrition will be even higher.
Coffee can also increase the amount of fiber consumed. One cup of coffee is equivalent to 1.8 grams of fiber. The recommended amount for fiber consumption is grams. Coffee can protect the body from Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Info on Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
Alzheimer’s disease is a common neuronal impairment disease and the leading cause of dementia worldwide. This disease generally affects older people who are more than 65 years old. However, until now there is no cure for this disease. There are several things that can be done to prevent this disease, one of which is by consuming coffee. Several studies show that the risk of people consuming coffee to get Alzheimer’s is 65% lower than people who never drink coffee.
Coffee can reduce the risk of developing several types of cancer
Cancer is a disease that is dangerous, even deadly. This coffee seems to be nutritious enough to reduce the chances of developing two types of cancer, namely (15%) colon and (40%) liver cancer. Various Ways Of Make Coffee.
Coffee does not cause liver disease and can reduce the risk of stroke
It is often said that caffeine can increase blood pressure. This is true, but the effect is very small (3-4 mm / Hg) and will usually disappear if you consume coffee regularly. However, the effect of this increase in blood pressure can persist for some people, therefore it needs to be considered for those who have high blood pressure. However, research does not support the myth that coffee can increase the risk of liver disease. On the contrary, there is some evidence that has shown that women who consume coffee have a lower risk of developing liver disease. Some studies also show that the chance of consuming coffee to have a stroke is 20% lower.
After you know some of the benefits of drinking coffee, you will definitely prefer to consume coffee. How to make good coffee can now be done at home. The processing method is so simple and easy. For those of you who want to make coffee at home, please apply the recipe that we present below.
Recipe for Making Black Coffee
* The quality of water that is used for brewing coffee must be considered carefully. If using tap water, it should be filtered first. Then pay attention to the temperature when boiling water. Ideally, it is not allowed to boil when using a coffeemaker.
* Pay attention when choosing coffee beans. Better to buy coffee beans that have not been ground so that later you can get a good taste of coffee. However, if you buy ground coffee, it will lose its taste and freshness.
* Brew coffee in a cup or mug as brewed coffee or in a coffeemaker.
* If you want the bitter taste of coffee to disappear, sprinkle a little salt on the cup to produce a better taste in the coffee being made. Serve and enjoy the coffee while it’s warm so you don’t lose its aroma.
* Do not store coffee in the freezer or refrigerator, it is better to store it at room temperature. The taste of coffee is also determined by the storage area. Room temperature can make the coffee taste good and coffee can last a week or more.
* After boiling water, let the water sit for 30 seconds before mixing it with coffee.
Ingredients for Making Black Coffee:
1. Black coffee powder to taste or 1 tbsp
2. Sugar according to taste
3. 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
How To Make Black Coffee:
1. Heat two cups of water over medium heat.
2. If the water is getting hot or almost cooked, put the black coffee powder into the water and stir until the water boils. Then add the cocoa powder.
3. Prepare two medium mugs and a coffee filter made of soft cloth.
4. Then pour hot black coffee into one medium mug. Then you can start filtering black coffee into another mug, then raise the mug aloft while filtering and do it many times until the black coffee is foamy.
5. Prepare a cup with sugar, then strain it back into the prepared sugar cup. Decorate coffee using grande according to taste.
The process and how to make good coffee is very easy. However, it will be even easier if you are assisted by sophisticated and modern equipment, such as a coffee vending machine from Maksindo. This machine has reliable technology so it works better. Equipped with 3 tubes that can be used to mix coffee with 3 types of flavors. The use of this machine can be used for the coffee business too. Serving coffee is more practical, easy, and attractive to use a coffee vending machine.
Recipe for Making Green Coffee and Ingredients:
* Bromo green coffee 2 tbsp.
* Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp.
* 2 tsp sugar, to taste
* 1 tsp Creamer, to taste
* Water 150 ml
How To Make Green Coffee:
1. Enter the creamer and sugar into the cup.
2. Boil the water until it boils.
3. When it’s boiling, add the coffee and ground cinnamon.
4. Let it boil for about 1 minute.
5. Then pour into a cup that is already filled with sugar and creamer. Mix well.
6. Serve the coffee while it’s still warm.
Recipe for Making Milk Coffee and Ingredients:
* 1 tbsp ground coffee
* Sugar 2 tbsp
* 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
* Creamer 1 tsp
* Plain cocoa powder ½ tsp
* Hot water 160 ml
How to make coffee milk :
1. Put sugar, ground coffee, and plain cocoa powder in one glass or cup.
2. Add 160 ml hot water to the glass or cup earlier.
3. After that, add the sweetened condensed milk.
4. Stir until blended.
5. To produce a more delicious coffee taste, then add the creamer on top.
6. Stir until smooth and the coffee milk is ready to serve.
Those are the few ways to make delicious coffee and can be done at home that you need to try. Hopefully, the presence of the articles we wrote above can be useful and useful for readers. Various Ways Of Make Coffee.