In this article, I will discuss how to make special black coffee. The recipe for making black coffee is not too difficult. Black Coffee is a coffee bean whose seeds are taken into a dry coffee bean and then processed through several stages until finally, it becomes a warm cup of coffee. making black coffee.
Benefits of Black Coffee
Coffee beans have an extraordinary advantage when they are transformed into a cup of drink. In addition to providing enjoyment, it also provides great benefits for the body, which can increase stamina. The content of Black Coffee can also make us resistant to literacy or difficulty sleeping, so it is suitable for drinking after breakfast before we do busy activities. It is also suitable for those of you who are chased by deadlines and have to stay up late, but for this reason, it’s better not to do it too often because not sleeping at night can harm health.
Read too: Complete Guide to Cold Brew Coffee
It’s Hard to Make Good Black Coffee
When seen with the naked eye, how to make black coffee is very easy, but if you feel it carefully and understand it, it turns out that how to make a delicious and quality cup of black coffee is very difficult and not cheap. making black coffee.
So it is not surprising that coffee shops that serve a large selection of coffee sometimes charge very expensive prices because the materials and tools used are of a different quality from the materials and tools we use at home. Not everyone who likes coffee and always makes their black coffee at home can produce a taste Great Black Coffee.
Making a delicious cup of black coffee has important steps that greatly affect the taste of the coffee. Coffee lovers must know the secret to making delicious black coffee.
Important Stages of Making Black Coffee
1. The quality of water for brewing coffee must be considered. If using tap water, it should be filtered first. Then pay attention to the temperature during the water boiling process. Ideally, you shouldn’t let it boil when you use a coffeemaker.
2. We recommend that you buy coffee beans that have not been ground because they will get a better taste. If you buy coffee that has been ground it will lose its taste and freshness. Then, brew coffee in the coffeemaker or directly in a cup or mug as brewed coffee.
3. If you want the bitter taste of coffee to disappear, sprinkle a little salt on the cup to give your coffee a better taste. Serve and enjoy the coffee while it’s warm so you don’t lose its taste and aroma.
4. Do not store coffee in the freezer or refrigerator, but store it at room temperature. The taste of coffee is also determined by the storage area. Room temperature can make the coffee taste great and the coffee can last a week or more.
5. After boiling the water, let the water sit for 30 seconds before adding or mixing it with coffee.
Composition of a Cup of Black Coffee
1. Black Coffe Powder to taste according to the desired thickness, we recommend 1 Tsp
2. Sugar according to taste
3. Cocoa Powder 1/2 tsp
How to Brew Black Coffee
1. Heat two cups of water over medium heat, not too low and not too large.
2. If the water is hot or almost cooked, put the black coffe powder in the water, then stir until the water boils, then add the cocoa powder.
3. Prepare a coffee filter made of soft cloth and two medium mugs.
4. Pour the hot black coffe into one of the medium mugs then start filtering the black coffe into the other mug, raise the mug aloft while filtering and do it repeatedly until the black coffe spits out foam.
5. Prepare a cup with sugar then strain it one last time into the prepared sugar cup. Decorate the coffee with grande as you like. The taste will be different depending on the coffee grounds you use.
Hopefully, this article is useful for you, have a nice day. making black coffee..